Makes 12 bars
- 60g soft butter
- 150g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2tbsp golden syrup
- 100g gluten free rich tea biscuits (I used Schar)
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 1tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan.
- Place the biscuits into a plastic bag, eg. a sandwich or freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin. I like to have pieces of biscuit as well as crumbs.
- Fold the biscuits into the mixture and then add the marshmallows.
- Tip the mixture into a medium-sized foil tray and smooth the surface out using a spatula (this way it will look much neater).
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or overnight.
- Cut into 12 pieces and dust with icing sugar.