Strawberry Fudge Rocky Road
Makes 18 Pieces
- 220g white chocolate chips
- 2tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 tub philadelphia cheese (280g)
- 50g strawberries, finely chopped
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 80g pecans, finely chopped
- 80g cadburys caramel bars, cut into small pieces
- Line a medium sized cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted.
- Stir in the philadelphia cheese until smooth. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- In a bowl, place the strawberries, marshmallows, pecan and caramel bars.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cool, quickly stir in the other ingredients. Pour immediately into the prepared tin, ensuring it reaches all edges and the surface is smooth. Top with the remaining pecan and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until set.