Ghost Egg Rocky Road
Makes 12 Pieces
- 150g unsalted butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- 4tbsp golden syrup
- 180g cadburys ghost eggs, cut into quarters
- 180g mini marshmallows
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g icing sugar
- 2tsp water
- yellow food colouring
- Line a medium sized cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the dark and milk chocolate and the golden syrup and stir until combined. Remove from heat and set aside until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, crush the digestive biscuits.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, mix in half of the ghost eggs, marshmallows and digestive biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin, ensuring that the mixture reaches all edges and the surface is smooth.
- Decorate with quarters of ghost egg.
- I also made a yellow water icing. Really simple - mix the water and icing sugar together in a bowl and add 2/3 drops of food colouring. Then drizzle over the rocky road.
- Refrigerate until set.