Best Breakfast EVER
- two slices of gluten free white bread, crusts removed
- three slices of unsmoked streaky bacon
- 1 large egg (can use 2, but takes longer to cook)
you will need a small dish. i use the mini aluminium pudding dishes from lakeland.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the slices of bacon onto a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes (before they get crispy).
- Meanwhile, place one slice of bread into the pudding dish. Press the bread into the dish, this will cause the bread to tear slightly. You then need to fill the gaps with small pieces from the other slice. Simply press these together until they form as one. I am very particular about this part and always ensure that the bread perfectly lines the whole dish (just looks nicer).
- Once the bacon is ready, place it on a piece of kitchen paper to get rid of the excess oil.
- You can then place the bacon in the dish.
- Crack one (or two) eggs on top of the bacon, it should fill the dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Until the egg is white.