Mini Yorkshire Puddings With Horseradish Cream And Roast Beef
Makes 12 Mini Yorkshire Puddings
- 75g plain gluten free flour
- 25g cornflour
- 1/2tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 300ml milk
- 2tbsp melted butter (or oil)
- 25g butter
- 6 slices of roast beef (I bought ready cooked from Waitrose)
- horseradish cream
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 7.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cornflour, xanthan gum and salt. Mix in the eggs and milk and whisk until it forms a smooth batter. Add in the melted butter (or oil).
- Place a small square of butter in each cavity of your muffin tray (my tray was super small so I only used the tiniest bit). Put the tray in the oven until the butter has melted.
- Pour the batter into each cavity and then cook until golden brown. (Approx. 20 minutes)
- Meanwhile, cut the beef into small slices.
- When the Yorkshire Puddings are cooked, leave to cool for ten minutes.
- Spoon about half a teaspoon of horseradish cream onto each Yorkshire Pudding and then fold the beef slices and place onto cream. The cream should make it stick. (I also put a tiny bit on the edge of the fold to stick it together more).