Mint Aero Cheesecake
Makes 12 Slices
- 100g gluten free digestive biscuits (about 12) - I used Schar digestives
- 80g butter, melted
- 320g cream cheese/philadelphia
- 250g icing sugar
- 250ml whipping cream
- 2 large mint aero bars, grated
- Line a medium sized square cake tin
- Using a food processor, mix together the digestive biscuits and melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and press down, ensuring it reaches all corners.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- Mix together the philadelphia, icing sugar, whipping cream and 3/4 of the grated aero.
- Spread the mixture onto the base and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Decorate with the remaining grated aero. I also used mint aero balls.