White Chocolate And Lime Cheesecake
Makes 12 mini cheesecake squares
- 6 medjool dates
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 150g almonds
- 150 pistachios
- 3tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 7g powdered gelatine
- 150ml lime juice (approx 6 limes)
- 600ml double cream
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 650g cream cheese/philadelphia
- 200g caster sugar
- 2tbsp grated lime zest
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Using a food processor, mix together all the ‘base’ ingredients. Pour into cake tin and press down with your fingers, ensuring that the mixture reaches all of the corners.
- Juice the limes into a bowl, pour over the gelatine and leave to set.
- Bring 125ml double cream to simmer in a large pan. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate until melted.
- Mix the gelatine/lime mixture into the chocolate until combined. Leave to cool.
- Beat the remaining double cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar until completely blended. Pour in the chocolate mixture and the lime zest. Mix until combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and pour over base.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.