Lemon Mousse Cheesecakes
Makes 6 Mini Cheesecakes
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 300g cream cheese/philadelphia
- 75g caster sugar
- 150ml double cream
- Using a food processor, mix together the biscuits and the melted butter.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture into each container (I used mini glasses). Press down firmly and then refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the lemon, cream cheese, sugar and double cream until it forms a mousse. It must be able to hold itself (like a meringue would!) otherwise it won’t set.
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate again for about 4 hours, or until mixture has set.
- Decorate with piped cream, blueberries and mint.