Naughty Steak Burrito With Pineapple Salsa
Recipe by Joe Wicks - MADE GLUTEN FREE
- 1/2tbsp coconut oil
- 1 x 225g sirloin steak, sliced into 1cm thick strips
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2tsp jerk seasoning
- 100g pre-cooked rice
- 40g tinned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- 75g pineapple, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large gluten free tortilla wraps (I used BFree)
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- In a large frying pan, melt the coconut oil. Fry the steak strips until brown (or however you like it cooked).
- Add in the spring onions and jerk season and continue to fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the rice, kidney beans and about 2tbsp of water. Allow it to bubble up, continuously stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 1tbsp of coriander. Leave to one side.
- To make the salsa, place the remaining coriander, pineapple pieces, chilli and half of the lime juice into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Cook the tortillas in the microwaves for 20 seconds.
- Place all ingredients in the wrap and serve with a squeeze of lime juice.