Crab Tagliatelle With Chilli And Parsley
Recipe by Gordon Ramsay - MADE GLUTEN FREE
- 200g gluten free tagliatelle (mine is homemade - see earlier recipe)
- 3 x garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 4 x spring onions, finely sliced
- 75ml dry white wine
- 1 x lime (use juice of 1/2 and other 1/2 to garnish)
- 250g white crab meat
- 1 x handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt + black pepper, to taste
- olive oil + extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pan of salted water to boil. Once at a rolling boil, add the pasta for approximately 5 minutes.
- Heat another large pan with olive oil.
- Chop spring onions thinly, slice the chilli and crush the garlic. Sauté all three for 1-2 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine to the pan and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes to reduce. Add the crab meat, stir together and allow to heat through.
- Drain the pasta and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season.
- Add the pasta to the crab mixture. Mix in the chopped parsley.
- Squeeze over with lime juice and serve.