Prawn And Courgette Linguine
Recipe by Joe Wicks - MADE GLUTEN FREE
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 small courgette, grated
- salt and pepper
- 200g raw king prawns, peeled
- 200g fresh linguine
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- In a large frying pan, cook the garlic and chilli flakes and grated courgette until soft and the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the prawns and cook until pink.
- Once the water has boiled, add in the linguine and cook. Drain in a colander and combine with other ingredients.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.