Italian Stallion Sausages
Recipe by Joe Wicks - MADE GLUTEN FREE
- 12 gluten free sausages (I used Heck)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 2 shallots, roughly diced
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 celery sticks, roughly diced
- 1 courgette, roughly diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the sausages on a baking tray and cook for approx. 5 minutes until browned.
- While the sausages are cooking, heat the oil in a large pan and fry the shallots, garlic, thyme, celery and courgette for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato puree and continue stirring for another minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil, then let simmer. Add in the sausages and leave to cook through.
- Serve with chopped parsley.