Warm Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
- 220g smoked salmon, chopped into small pieces
- 220g full-fat creme fraîche
- 2tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2tbsp chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 220g asparagus tips
- 300g tagliatelle
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Mix the creme fraîche with the salmon and herbs. Season and leave to marinade for about 30mins.
- Cut about 1inch from the asparagus tips and then finely slice the rest of the stem.
- Place the pasta in boiling salted water - if fresh for about 5mins or according to packet instructions.
- I put a steamer pot over my boiling pasta and steam my asparagus for about 5 mins.
- Drain pasta. Return pasta to the pan on the heat with the asparagus and add the salmon mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are covered and hot - about 3/4mins. Serve.