Fusilli With Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Rocket
- 200g (1 tub) baby mozzarella balls, drained and halved
- 250g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- gluten free pasta (I obviously used fusilli - Tesco Free From)
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- place the mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl.
- add the olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste and then mix together.
- add the cooked pasta to the salad and mix together.
- add the rocket and pour over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- serve warm.