Crunchie Rocky Road
Makes 12 Pieces
- 3 x 200g chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 300g gluten free digestive biscuits
- 80g mini marshmallows
- 4 x crunchy bars, chopped into small chunks
- Line a large cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt 400g of chocolate in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, crush the digestive biscuits.
- Cut the crunchie bar into small pieces. I actually used a rolling pin to crush it, this allowed some of it to become powdery (which looks nice on top of the rocky road).
- Mix together the melted chocolate, digestive biscuits, half of the crunchie, and the marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into cake tin ensuring it gets into all edges and the surface is even. Cover in remaining crunchie pieces.
- Refrigerate until set.