Chocolate Chip Pizookie
- 300g all purpose gluten free flour
- 1tsp xanthan gum
- 1tsp baking soda
- 8oz chocolate chips
- 220g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 120g granulated sugar
- 160g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2tsps pure vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease a medium-sized cake tin.
- In a bowl, place the flour, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt. Mix to combine.
- Place the chocolate chips in a separate, small bowl and add 1tbsp of the dry ingredients to the bowl.
- Toss the chips to coat in the dry ingredients. Put both bowls aside.
- Place the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla into a bowl. Whisk after every addition to combine. Add the dry ingredients and mix until the chips are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Pour the dough into the prepared cake tin. (I had some mixture leftover, so I put it in a small cake tin)
- Place the tin in the centre of the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges but soft in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and serve with vanilla ice cream.