Recipe by Jamie Oliver - MADE GLUTEN FREE
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 100g chorizo
- 200g cooked prawns (without shell)
- 200g mussels
- 4 x garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- plain gluten free flour, to coat chicken
- 300g paella rice
- 100g frozen peas
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1 x chicken stock cube
- 1tsp sweet smoked paprika
- olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C.
- Cut the chicken into small chunks and dust with flour and salt and pepper.
- Pour a dash of oil into a large pan and cook the chicken on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, chop the chorizo, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Add the chorizo and bacon and fry until crispy. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat the chicken stock and infuse with the saffron.
- Add the smoked paprika, rice and stock to the pan and cook on a medium heat for approx 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
- After 20 minutes, add the peas, prawns and mussels. Place a lid on the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped parsley and wedges of lemon.