Sun-dried Tomato, Rosemary, Olive and Parmesan Bread
Makes 1 Loaf
- 200g plain gluten free flour
- 1tsp salt
- 3tsp baking powder
- 280ml buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp tomato puree
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 50g sundried tomatoes
- 50g sliced black or green olives
- 20g sliced rosemary
- 25g parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, tomato puree and olive. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, as well as the sundried tomatoes, olives, rosemary and half the parmesan.
- Line a medium sized loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and and smooth using a spatula.
- Pour over the remaining parmesan and a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour.
- Best served warm.